1. In case it wasn't blatantly obvious, this was an April Fool issue.
2. I hope I don't need to tell anyone what 'Cogito Ergo Sum' means.
3. Tonight's comic was inspired by one of my favorite webcomics, the absolutely cerebral, no-frills XKCD.
4. Any takers on which deity that is talking to the Ogre?
5. While I'm thinking about it, which Flanaess language most closely is an analog of latin? My first impulse is Ancient Suel, but something tells me there is nothing similar about them except age.
6. Ah, and the best for last. For those who are thinking mortellan is being lazy again, the joke is on you! Here is an advance, stealth, W.o.G exclusive release of my first solo PDF the Wonders of Ull. Download and enjoy!
Okay enough playing around, go and vote on the final eight Greyhawk deities.
VOTE ROUND 3